Friday, January 11, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEARS, 2013!!!!

Yeah! Happy Friday, Everyone! I can't believe that we are nearly 2 weeks into the New Year. It feels like just yesterday I was celebrating New Years Day. Anyway, this year is going to be a Busy & Exciting time for me with trying to accomplish my resolutions list. I tried to keep it short & simple, but Fun.

So My 2013 New Years Resolution list is as follows:

  1. Stick to my Weight Watchers plan. (Eat Right + Stay Fit = Healthy Lifestyle)
  2. Do more outdoor activities with my Family.
  3. Looking forward to creating some Cute & Awesome projects using the Wonderful Products that Close to My Heart has to offer
  4. Enjoying 3 Fun Full packed days in June at the Close to My Heart Convention that will be held here in Orlando at the Disney Coronado Springs Resort.
Have you made any New Years Resolutions? If so Please Share. I would love to hear them.

Before I go I wanted to share with you one of my favorite projects that I worked on a few months back but never had a chance to post here on my blog. I got the idea to make this from my awesome up-line Mandy Leahy who had originally made one. It was super easy to make.


This was a plain wooden picture frame I got from Michaels for a $1.00 & I altered it using the fabulous products from Close To My Heart. The paper flowers I handmade with a little help from my Cricut that cut out the pattern so I can roll them up into a flower. The Cricut cartridge I used was the Art Philosophy which you can purchase from my online store: www.love4creativity.ctmh.com . 

Have a Great Weekend Everyone! Till Next Time....


No comments:

Post a Comment