Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Ending to a Long Week.

After a long & busy week, it actually ended very well. This weekend got to spend time with some family who came down from up north. Also had a wonderful time with the girls that attended my Workshop yesterday afternoon. They created 8 cards using the Big Shot machine. The machine was the highlight of the day along with the spritzing of shimmer paint. Never knew how a little shimmer on anything can put such a smile on someone's face. Pictures soon to follow of the projects. Unfortunately my Camera is not working thanks to my husband who accidentally dropped it in the pool. So now I'm waiting on my Sister to download the pictures for everyone to see. Anyway, I am totally exhausted. Need to go rest up to then get ready for my next event in August. Hope to see some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment